incentive pass program
How to get Good To Go! for SR 99 tolling
A Good To Go! account and pass is the only way to pay the lowest toll rates in the SR 99 tunnel. All existing Good To Go! passes will work in the SR 99 tunnel.
Free Good To Go! sticker pass for SR 99 tunnel drivers
This is limited to one free pass per person, while supplies last. WSDOT will mail the pass within four weeks of completing the survey, and then you must activate it by adding it to a Good To Go! account.
If you need to open a new Good To Go! account, you should wait until after you receive your free sticker pass in the mail. Otherwise you will be asked to purchase a pass when setting up your account.
Get step-by-step instructions on how to activate your pass. (pdf 382 kb)
How Good To Go! accounts work
You will need to pre-pay $30 in tolls when opening your account. All vehicles on your account will have their tolls deducted from the $30 pre-paid balance.
- You can set up auto pay so when your account reaches a low balance your debit, credit card or bank account is charged to automatically refill your account.
- If you choose not to set up your account with auto pay, you will need to monitor your account to ensure there are enough funds to cover your tolls. You will also need to call customer service at 1-866-936-8246 to open an account without auto pay.
- Cash payments are available to fund your account, but you must visit a walk-in customer service center in Seattle or Bellevue.
- You can have up to six vehicles on your Good To Go! account.
- You will need to install a Good To Go! pass in each vehicle to pay the lowest toll rate. Need more than one pass?
- If you choose not to install a pass in a vehicle on your account, you will pay an extra 25 cents for each toll, called Pay By Plate.
Our customer service center has been experiencing higher than normal call volumes, resulting in long wait times for customers. However, you can open a new account or manage most aspects of your account online at MyGoodToGo.com, so you don't have to call.
Want more information?
- Make sure to have your contact information, vehicle make and model, and payment information ready when you set up an account.
- Good To Go! offers unregistered accounts, which require no personal information to set up. Anonymous accounts can only be set up at a customer service center in Seattle and Bellevue.
What types of Good To Go! passes are there?
Your Good To Go! pass works to pay tolls on every toll road in Washington. While there are four different kinds of Good To Go! passes, the sticker pass should work for most tunnel drivers. However, if you plan to carpool in the I-405/SR 167 express toll lanes, or if you drive a motorcycle, you will need a different pass. Visit our Good To Go! pass page for more information.
Need more than one pass? Or a different type of pass?
Don't worry, you can still purchase one online at MyGoodToGo.com. You can also purchase a sticker or Flex Pass at select Fred Meyer and QFC locations. You can also get a pass by calling 1-866-936-8246, however, our call center has been experiencing long wait times.
If you travel I-405 as a regular carpool or motorcycle you can get a free Flex Pass or motorcycle pass while supplies last.
Options for paying the SR 99 tunnel toll
You can use the tunnel without a Good To Go! account, however, the vehicle's registered owner will pay an extra $2 for each trip. You can contact Good To Go! at anytime to have that toll bill lowered if you open an account.
Open a new account at MyGoodToGo.com
- SR 99 tunnel website
- How SR 99 tunnel tolling will work
- SR 99 tunnel toll rates
- How to choose what Good To Go! pass is right for you, and where to get it
- Open a Good To Go! account