incentive pass program
WSDOT is giving a limited number of free Good To Go! sticker passes to SR 99 drivers.
A Good To Go! pass is the only way to pay the lowest toll rate in the SR 99 tunnel.
If you already have a Good To Go! pass then you're all set. All Good To Go! passes will work in the SR 99 tunnel.
Step 1: Decide if the Good To Go! sticker pass is the right pass for you
There are a four different kinds of Good To Go! passes. The sticker pass will work for most tunnel drivers, but if you plan on carpooling in the I-405/SR 167 express toll lanes, have a motorcycle, or a vehicle with metal in the windshield you will need a different pass.
If you need help deciding which pass is best for you, visit our Good To Go! pass page.
Step 2: Answer a few questions to get a free Good To Go! sticker pass
If you decide the sticker pass is the right pass for you, complete a short survey and you'll receive your free sticker pass within four weeks.
How it works:
- You must currently use the SR 99 tunnel or plan to in the future.
- Limit of one sticker pass per person. You will need to purchase any additional passes.
- Free sticker passes will be offered while supplies last.
Step 3: Activate your sticker pass once you get it in the mail
Once you receive your sticker pass in the mail, you must activate it by adding it to a Good To Go! account. Your sticker pass will not work until it's been added to an account.
If you already have a Good To Go! account, you can easily add your pass to your account.
If you do not already have a Good To Go! account, you have two options:
- Open a new Good To Go! account as soon you receive your pass. Currently, new accounts require an initial Pre-Paid balance of $30, which can be used to pay future tolls or any passes you would like to purchase.
- Or, you can wait until later this summer to open your account. We will be introducing a new payment option, called Pay As You Go, which does not require a $30 Pre-Paid balance. Your tolls will be charged to your credit card after traveling the toll facility.
We're getting ready to launch a new Good To Go! system in mid-2019, prior to starting tolling on SR 99. Once this happens, the Pay As You Go option will be available. We will notify you when this option is available so you can activate your pass, if you haven't done so already.
Need more than one pass? Or a different type of pass?
Don't worry, you can still purchase one online at MyGoodToGo.com or by calling 1-866-936-8246. You can also purchase a sticker or Flex Pass at select Fred Meyer and QFC locations.
If you travel I-405 as a regular carpool or motorcycle you can get a free Flex Pass or motorcycle pass while supplies last.
Want more information?
- SR 99 tunnel website
- How SR 99 tunnel tolling will work
- SR 99 tunnel toll rates
- SR 99 incentive program survey
- How to choose what Good To Go! pass is right for you, and where to get it
- Open a Good To Go! account